Montana Rural Water Systems
Covid-19 and Our Business: Some Things You Should Know
Click the links below for the latest information:
- Planning and Responding to a Pandemic – EPA’s checklist for utilities
- EPA’s Coronavirus and Drinking Water and Wastewater Website
- Pandemic Incident Action Checklist
- WHAT SHOULD YOU PUT DOWN YOUR SEWER
- EPA Announces Enforcement Discretion Policy for COVID
- PWS Operator Updates
- COVID-19 & Drinking Water – A note from DEQ & MRWS
- NRWA – A Message From the CEO
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
From OpCert: Due to recent events, the CEC due date has been extended to August 31, 2020. Once the CEC requirement is met for the 2018-2020 CEC period, any additional CECs earned on or after June 1, 2020 will be credited to the 2020-2022 CEC period.
Click on the graphic below for current CDC information:
MRWS Statement Concerning COVID-19
Nothing is more important than the health of our operators, presenters, vendors, and members. At this time, we at Montana Rural Water Systems are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization and are in regular contact with local health officials and our host hotel, the Heritage Inn. At this time, the 41st Annual Conference has been postponed.
July 14-16, 2020
Great Falls, MT
Save the date to join us!
Check out this year's award nominees!!!
At MRWS, our mission is to provide quality training and technical assistance to Drinking Water, Waste Water, and Tribal systems — to enable them to produce the best product with their available resources!
“Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business of industry to which he is engaged. No man has the moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere.”
– Theodore Roosevelt