Tri-County Water District is looking for a new
Water System Operations and Maintenance Superintendent!
If you would like to apply, or if you would know someone else who would like to apply, please contact us at: Tri-County Water District, P.O. Box 635, Great Falls, MT 59403.
- This is a responsible, self-disciplined position involving all phases of water distribution. You will plan for daily, monthly, and semi-annual responsibilities for yourself and any assistants.
- Much of the work will be outside – you won’t be stuck inside in front of a computer all day. There’s lots of variety and it will never be boring.
- Duties will include attending the monthly Tri-County Water District Board of Directors meetings and reporting the current status of the water system.
- You’ll also get to meet people from all over the area as you maintain the water system; coordinate engineers, consultants, and contractors; respond to reports of leaks or service disruptions; and inspect new and existing installations.
- Superintendents’ duties will at times require bending, climbing up and down ladders, crawling into confined spaces when inspecting sites and physical labor when repairs are required.
- Superintendents will also be required to own a 4-wheel-drive vehicle which is properly registered and insured plus possession a valid Montana Drivers License with a satisfactory driving record.
- More details are included in the full job description.
This job is part-time employment with an hourly wage. The successful applicant will be on one (1) year probation. Part of that probation will be earning state certification to work on water systems.
Once again, any questions, requests for more information, and resumes can be sent to Tri-County Water District, P.O. Box 635, Great Falls, MT 59403.
We look forward to hearing from you!