Advanced Pump and Equipment is looking for a Lead Service Technician for the Belgrade area.
Job Summary: Lead field service efforts to assist customers and other APE employees by performing repairs, troubleshooting issues, evaluating and understanding their individual needs and formulating a plan to ensure they are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing customer or company needs; planning daily travel schedule for self and other field personnel; effective/efficient communication with management, support staff, and salespeople; resolving problems
- Establishes service by studying customer requirements; assigning human resources; ordering and gathering equipment and parts; troubleshooting and testing
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions and suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Projects and processes are typically unique and require problem-solving, research and critical thinking. Ability and willingness to learn continuously through training and independently are essential for this position.
- Make sure all company equipment is accounted for, operating correctly, and maintained in a proper manner by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs; and making sure all other employees follow the same instruction
- Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- All other job duties and responsibilities as determined by management
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to use general business software (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Excel, Adobe Acrobat) and hardware (smartphone/tablet, notebook computer, scanner, etc.).
- Small to Medium water and sewer utility systems knowledge, troubleshooting ability and equipment maintenance experience is preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card and unrestricted driver’s license w/ acceptable MVR.
- Outside and exposed to the elements 80+% of the time.
- Very dirty, wet and/or dusty environments.
- Long drive times in all types of weather, with potential for multiple-day trips and extended standby time.
Work Schedule and Benefits:
- The position will be based out of Belgrade, MT.
- This is a full-time hourly wage position and the starting wages is dependent on experience and background. Regular performance reviews will be provided and strong performance will result in pay increases. Bonuses are given annually, or as appropriate based on employee and overall company performance.
- Schedule details to be determined and subject to periodic changes.
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time, matching 401(k), great health insurance benefits.
Send resume to : Andrew Huggins via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Andrew if you have questions: Cell: 406-570-6843 Office: 406-586-1700