Job Summary: Servicing, installing, repairing, water and wastewater systems mainly in western Montana. Assist customers and other APE employees by performing repairs, troubleshooting issues, evaluating and understanding needs and formulating a plan to ensure they are met.
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Must be able to use general business software (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Excel, Adobe Acrobat) and hardware (smartphone/tablet, notebook computer, scanner, etc.).
● Small to Medium water and sewer utility systems knowledge, troubleshooting ability and equipment maintenance experience is a plus but not required.
● Able to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card and unrestricted driver’s license w/ acceptable MVR.
● Outside and exposed to the elements 80+% of the time.
● Very dirty, wet and/or dusty environments.
● Long drive times in all types of weather, with potential for multiple-day trips and extended standby time.
Pay: $18 – $25 per hour based on experience.