Assistant Wastewater Operator
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Development department is currently seeking candidates for an Assistant Wastewater Operator.
The purpose of an Assistant Wastewater Operator is to assist in operating all aspects of water and sewer infrastructure.
- Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Assist Wastewater Utility Manager with daily duties.
- Inspections of water and sewer infrastructure.
- Taking Periodic wastewater samples.
- Assist with wastewater and water system repairs.
- Working directly with contractors daily.
- Preform maintenance on wastewater infrastructure.
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years of experience with public water or wastewater systems
- Ability to read and understand construction plans
- Preferred excavation experience
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to use technology in the field daily via iPad
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.